Meissner Sanitary Inline SFE Filter Housing
Sanitary, inline, single cartridge, 316L stainless steel small flow element filter housing.
This versatile, sanitary design filter housing is used for the clarification, sterilization, or high purity filtration of liquids and gases. The small flow housing provides high reliability and security for continuous or point-of-use service, as well as for small batch processing applications.
- Accepts one 2.5″ or 5″ length cartridge filter flow rates to 5 gpm for liquids, or 70 scfm for gases
- 1.5″ sanitary flange inlet/outlet; 1/4″ hose barb vent/drain valve, standard
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction provides maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick-release clamp closure allows easy disassembly and fast cartridge filter replacement
- Effective in sterile or high purity filtration of bulk gases, fermentor gases or tank venting
- Smooth, ultraclean surface finish enhances cleanability
- True sanitary design prevents entrapment or build-up of contaminants
- Inline-type flow configuration reduces housing pressure loss
- Thermal jacketed bowl available for steam or coolant circulation
- Sanitary vent and drain valves permit easy venting, draining, sampling or integrity testing operations