Automatic dosing machine with intermittent movement “dbc4” series
New and advanced technologies give the “dbc 4” packaging machines first quality features in terms of productivity, versatility and ease of cleaning.
All of these requirements favor are used in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical sectors for the packaging of microdoses of powdered products in folded sachets, then automatically inserting the package into a heat-sealed bag.
Main technical features and accessories
- Dosing heads adapted to the characteristics of the product
- Possibility of making single, double, triple, quadruple and “postage stamp” envelopes
- Production up to 4200 bags / hour folded
- Possibility to memorize on work programs
- Variable data marking systems with thermal transfer or “ink-jet”
- Neat collection of the envelopes produced at no. planned
- Complies with GMPc criteria (easy cleaning), CE and FDA standards
- Monitorable via modem for remote assistance
- Most of the movements are activated by synchronous servo-motors (brushless) with memorization of the parameters on touch screen monitors