Onfab Flexible Isolators
As a safety engineering control, flexible isolators are normally designed as a single-use, easily deployable system.
Flexible isolators are used for the safe handling of OEL3, OEL4 and OEL5 applications, including simple and complex containment processes.
This containment solution is always exceptionally more cost effective than rigid isolators. Our designs ensure the protection of both the user and the product, without fail.
Features & Benefits
- Low cost solution
- Shorter campaigns
- Reduced cleaning validation time
- Safe, accelerated containment process
- Suitable for positive and negative atmospheres
- Easily manoeuvrable
- Fast installation
- Bespoke to suit your process
- Efficient electronically controlled fansets
- Blister Packing Process
- Inert Atmospheres