Meissner Industrial T-Style SFE Filter Housing
Industrial single-cartridge, T-style, 316L stainless steel small flow element housing.
This general purpose filter housing is designed for use in controlling particulate and microbial contamination in liquids and gases. This housing offers high reliability, security and economy for continuous or point-of-use service, as well as for small batch processing applications.
- Accepts one 2.5″ or 5″ cartridge filter with 2.25″ outer diameter 1/2″ NPT inlet/outlet; 1/4″ NPT vent/drain valve, standard
- Flow rates up to 5 gpm for liquids or 70 scfm for gases
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction provides exceptional durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick-release clamp closure facilitates easy disassembly and fast cartridge filter replacement
- Effective in a broad array of process applications
- All sealing surfaces on investment cast head are machined and finished to exacting tolerances
- Upstream and downstream ports enable venting, draining, sampling or pressure gauge placement
- Compact design conserves space and minimizes liquid hold-up volume
- Can be inline steam sterilized, autoclaved or hot water sanitized