Partner in the production of spicy or sweet products
The MaxxD serves to produce emulsions and suspensions in a broad range of viscosities such as mayonnaise, sauces, dressings, ketchup, sandwich spreads as well as chocolate fillings and puddings.
Your benefits at a glance
- Programmable parameters for guaranteed reproducibility of all production processes
- Short production times through fast emulsion build-up and rapid intake of large volumes of dry ingredients
- Short cleaning times and low maintenance expenditure for an optimal ratio between expenditure/deployment of resources and yield.
How it works
The products to be processed are fed directly into the homogenizer. They regain the interior of the container through the recirculation line from where they are again fed into the homogenizer. The special scraper agitator on the inside ensures good mixing and supports the transfer of heat when heating or cooling.
- Container with safety device and scraper agitator
- Powerful vacuum system
- Homogenizer with built-in pump function
- Double and insulating jacket
- Temperature control
- Operator-friendly control/visualization
- External recirculation line
- Totally CIP compatible
- Shaft sealing ring or mechanical seal design
- Direct steam injection for fast heating
- Lifting system for opening the container
- 3 automation levels and additional modules
- Weighing cells and dosing system
- Displacement pump for adding solids (e.g. spices, herbs)
- Short loop
- Further options on request