Versatile use, tailored to your needs
FrymaKoruma’s corundum stone mills are ideal for processing mustard or sesame, nut pastes and cocoa in the food sector as well as cosmetics or chemical products such as lubricants. They can be fitted with a hopper, pump or screw in order to feed the products.
As for all other products from our company, the rule here is that the machine adapts to your needs – not vice versa. The desired grinding fineness, for example, can be perfectly set, and the right corundum disks are always available for different requirements. On request, supplementary equipment can be supplied for conversions.
Your benefits at a glance
- Minimal product loss thanks to innovative grinding technology with perfect grinding chamber design
- Optimized seal technology
- GMP design
- CIP compatible
- High energy density with high throughput in minimal space
How it works
The material to be processed is fed in from an open hopper or in a closed piping system. The rotor element turns against the fixed stator at high speed. The product is ground between two corundum disks. The milling gap adjustment also allows the stator to be pressed against the rotor with the required pressure.
- Vertical and horizontal designs
- Feeds: pump, hopper, screw feeder
- Various rotor and stator granulations
- Automatic milling gap adjustment
- Double-acting mechanical seal with mains water connection or pressurization system
- Housing with double jacket
- Base frame static and mobile
- Conversion set to perforated disc and toothed colloid mills
- Further options on request